Did you know that any of the Connecticut Auto Recyclers will pay you to recycle your car?
That’s right! You can call your local CAR member right now and arrange to get paid for your damaged or undamaged car or truck!
Go to our members page and call your local recycler today! http://ctautorecyclers.com/members/
You may have seen other “Cash for Junk Car” websites offering you “instant cash” for your junk car but beware, these companies are middle men who profit off of your lack of knowledge about how to dispose of your car or truck. They give you a check for a few dollars and then they turn around and sell it to someone else for big bucks!
Still wondering why this matters? By selling your car to a licensed auto recycler you will not only potentially get more money but you are also supporting your local economy and helping your environment.
Below are five very good reasons to sell your end of life car to a licensed Connecticut Auto Recycler and not to some pseudo auto recycler who runs a call center half way across the country and is doing unscrupulous things with your car after they pay you a paltry amount of it’s real value.
Why to sell your car to a member of the Connecticut Auto Recyclers Association:
1. We pay more for your junk car. Skip the middle man, come directly to us.
2. We play by the rules: Auto recyclers are the only business in CT that are legally allowed to process vehicles and we follow strict state and federal guidelines.
3. We are green: We process end of life vehicles according to EPA and DEEP guidelines to keep hazardous materials out of our environment and we recycle metals.
4. We keep a supply of used OEM parts on the market to make fixing your car cheaper.
5. We are all family run businesses keeping people employed and helping the state’s economy.